Member Information and Instructions
Trimix is used to treat certain causes of Erectile Dysfunction. It should begin to work within 5-20 minutes, and its effects should last about 1-3.5 hours, not longer.
- Follow the dosage regimen we have prescribed. Do not use higher doses than recommended
- Wait a minimum of 12 hours between injections.
- Limit your use to no more than 3 times per week.
- Keep your medication out of sunlight and keep it refrigerated when not drawing it up for use.
- If the medication becomes cloudy or changes in appearance, throw it away.
DO NOT USE THIS MEDICATION IF YOU HAVE:
- Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of this formulation.
- Conditions predisposing you to priapism (a painful erection lasting 4 hours or more): sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- Anatomical deformation of the penis or with penile implants.
- Been told by your physician that sexual activity is inadvisable or contraindicated.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Penile pain or aching
- Injection site bruising
- Prolonged erection
If you experience an erection lasting more than 3.5 hours, you may take Pseudoephedrine 120 mg, and Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 25mg by mouth once and apply an ice pack. If your erection does not go away within the next hour, contact us or go to the emergency room immediately. If you experience lumps, swelling, tenderness, or curving of the erect penis, contact us.