1. When you are ready to use Trimix, gather together the items you’ll need for the injection (medication, alcohol wipe, syringe) and place them on a table beside you.
2. Wash your hands with an anti-bacterial soap.
3. Clean rubber stopper of the Trimix bottle with alcohol wipe; if the bottle has been in the freezer, allow it to thaw completely until no ice remains in the bottle.
4. Remove the packaging of the syringe, and remove the cap.
5. Insert the same volume of air into vial matching the injection dose (if dose is 10 units inject 10 units of air).
6. Tip the vial upside down so that the needle is pointing up, and draw the desired dose measure from vial.
7. You should be sitting upright or slightly reclined when performing the injection. You will be injecting this medication into the corpora cavernosa, the spongy tissue on the sides of the penis.
8. Choose an injection site on the side of the shaft of the penis (shaded area shown in the picture), in the first one- half area closest to the base of the penis. AVOID VISIBLE BLOOD VESSELS.
9. Holding the head of your penis, stretch it lengthwise along your thigh so that you can clearly see the injection site.
10. Clean the injection site with a new alcohol swab.
11. Remove the cover from the needle. Position the penis firmly against your thigh to keep it from moving during the injection.
12. Hold the syringe between your thumb and index finger. Using a steady motion, push the needle straight into the selected site until the metal part of the needle is almost entirely in the penis.
13. With a steady motion, push down on the plunger so that the entire volume of solution is slowly injected. Grasp the syringe barrel and pull the needle out of your penis.
14. Apply pressure to injection site for 10-20 seconds with alcohol pad to stop minimal bleeding.
15. Roll the penis for 1-2 minutes to evenly distribute medication throughout the corpora cavernosa (OK, enough).
16. Wait a few minutes to achieve your erection.
17. Keep medication in refrigerator or frozen between uses.
18. Repeat these steps with every administration.
19. If any issues or questions arise, please call us directly. We're happy to coach you through the injection if you like.