Restore Growth Hormone Levels.
It’s true that the body changes over time, and that many processes change. And yet, there are often opportunities to enhance the hand each of us is dealt.
If you have corrected your testosterone, or it was already at a healthy level, there are other elements of the hormonal loop that a man can explore to determine whether he might benefit from additional approaches.
The Lean and Strong Program
Growth Hormone Therapy
Sermorelin is a hormone that stimulates the hypothalamus organ in the brain to release GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone). In turn, when the hypothalamus releases its GHRH, receptors in the pituitary gland nearby are stimulated to release HGH, or Human Growth Hormone. It seems like a bit of overkill to have one organ to tell another to do its job, but these checks and balances help to keep things running smoothly in case one of the organs goes off the rails.
Potential Benefits of Restored Human Growth Hormone Levels
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased strength and endurance
- Development of lean muscle mass and reduced body fat
- Improved concentration, focus and mental acuity
- An overall rejuvenation of youthful energy and vitality
Treatment: $299 monthly for first 6 month "Induction Phase" and then $180 monthly for the "Maintenance Phase"
Your initial $99 consultation is with one of our contracted doctors and includes a physical exam, an evaluation, lab review, assessment, and a customized treatment plan.
If your doctor determines therapy is right for you, he will provide a prescription for 30 days of medication. Program includes medications, syringes, alcohol wipes, supplies, overnight delivery from the pharmacy, training, clinical support, and ongoing physician monitoring for $299 monthly during your 6-month "Induction Phase." Thereafter, the program is $180 monthly for the "Maintenance Phase."
Learn more about Growth Hormone Therapy
Our Commitment to You
As a Rev member, here's what you can expect:
- Physician lab review, physical assessment, and treatment plan
- Ongoing physician monitored Sermorelin and GHRP administration
- Concierge medical service at an affordable cost
- All of the medication, syringes and supplies you’ll need for your program
- Overnight and 2nd day delivery available at the pharmacies we use